Entering the Win your Future Unlimited competition is simple.
All you need to do is create an online postcard explaining how an Australian education could help you achieve your future ambitions. Read on to find out all you need to know about entering the competition.
To create your postcard, and be in the running to Win your Future Unlimited, there are just four steps you need to complete:
- Upload a photo of yourself (or use one of ours!).
- Choose from a selection of illustrations to personalise your image.
- Tell us in 50 words or less (in English) how an Australian education will help you achieve your future ambitions.
- Enter your contact details and answer a few questions.
It’s that simple! But before you get started there is other information you should read, such as eligibility requirements, tips on creating a winning entry, the judging process and more. Read on to make sure you know all the details before you start work on your postcard (and don’t forget to also read the full terms and conditions of the competition.)
What you will need to be eligible to win
- Be a prospective international student. (Australian citizens or permanent residents are excluded, as are international students who either are presently or have previously studied in Australia.)
- Hold a current passport and be able to meet the legislative requirements of a visitor visa and student visa to Australia.
- Be able to travel to Australia for a study tour in December 2013 and study in Australia in 2014.
- Aged between at least 18 years as of 5 December 2013 and no more than 30 years of age by 5 December 2014.
- Meet the English language and/or academic requirements for a student visa and for your preferred course of study.
For more information, please visit the site: http://futureunlimited.com.au/