- Azerbaijani citizenship
- University degree
- English language proficiency (minimum 85 IBT TOEFL/7 IELTS score)
- Availability of military service certificate, or proof of military service deferment for actual inductees.
FIELDS OF STUDY
Fulbright program calls for applications from all fields of study.
Applications must be submitted online. Candidates can access the online application at
The application form consists of the following documents:
- Application form
- Personal Statement essay
- Field of Study essay
- 3 Letters of Recommendation
- Standardized Test scores (if available by the time of application submission; otherwise short-listed candidates will be required to take the official TOEFL, GRE/GMAT tests by November 1st, 2014)
- Curriculum vitae
- Diplomas and transcripts (Copies of notarized diplomas and transcripts with English translations are required to upload to the online application form at Embark. Do not bring the hard copies to the embassy)